Environmental Graph Interpretation

Marcin Wojcik mail.network.bits at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 10:26:03 UTC 2015

My guess is that your floor is not insulated. The air temperature in
the room is higher than a temperature of the floor, hence, the floor
starts sweating. Where are your temperature sensors installed? Do you
have one of them measuring the air temperature in the room and the
other located on the floor? What readings they show? I'd use a temp.
gun to measure the floor temp (if you have only one sensor installed).
and see if you have a considerable temp. difference between those two
readings.

I'd say you won't have this problem if you insulate the floor (if
possible). Another option is A/C - it will help to control the temp
and decrease humidity. A dehumidifier should help too but it wouldn't
be my choice...