Favorite GPON Vendor?

Josh Reynolds josh at kyneticwifi.com
Thu Nov 12 02:48:35 UTC 2015

We are about do deploy Calix, but after hearing about $company
deploying Adtran and liking their chassis features and NG-PON2 upgrade
path, we are now open to other vendors. Price IS a concern for us, but
not THE concern.

This may sound "wacky" to some, but if anybody on here is using Huawei
GPON gear, could you contact me off list? Thanks
(josh AT kyneticwifi.com)