Google Captcha on web searches

Ian Mock ianm at fairwaymc.com
Wed Nov 11 16:39:45 UTC 2015

We had an IP flagged where a new hire in our Marketing dept was doing some kind of SEO and was hammering Google's servers with API requests in the hundreds per minute. Google flagged it as malicious, got the captcha for all users behind that IP. After we found and stopped him, it returned to normal after a few hours.

Ian Mock