Level3 Customer Center Down?

CWO Network Operations network at cwo.com
Wed Nov 11 15:48:21 UTC 2015

We have had problems with our traffic passing through Level 3’s network since Friday afternoon.
All our prefix announcements are “suppressed” on their routers, for no apparent reason.
We have no routing problems anywhere else, nor are we flapping routes..
If you still can’t access their site (resources), I would go to their looking glass, http://lookingglass.level3.net,  (from your cell or some other network) to check your routes.

JB