DDoS Mitigation

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 00:27:04 UTC 2015

a short answer for the OP is: "Find an ISP that will actually support you"

there are quite a few in the US that will filter traffic like this for
you (vzb will) on demand, provided the traffic is service impacting
and NOT 'victoria secret runway show' traffic.

alternately you could find an ISP that has a mitigation service (vzb,
att, ntt, sprint i think still does)  and move your links there.

All of those are cheaper when under attack than the off-netork
solutions (generally).