WiFi courses/vendors recommendation

James Laszko jamesl at mythostech.com
Sun May 31 22:28:49 UTC 2015

I don't have a vendor-agnostic answer for you on #1, but as far as a vendor - Ruckus Wireless.   We are a partner who sells and deploys and the stuff is quite awesome for what you're looking for.  I'd be happy to introduce you to relevant people over there for guidance.

Regards,

James Laszko
Mythos Technology Inc
jamesl at mythostech.com