AWS Elastic IP architecture

Matthew Kaufman matthew at matthew.at
Sun May 31 18:29:44 UTC 2015

Since your network has IPv6, I fail to see the issue.

Nobody is anywhere near being able to go single-stack on IPv6, so AWS is just another network your customers will continue to reach over v4. So what?

Heck, if v6 support from a cloud hosting company is so important, I see a great business opportunity in your future.

Matthew Kaufman

(Sent from my iPhone)