gmail security is a joke
jabley at hopcount.ca
Fri May 29 06:42:45 UTC 2015
On 28 May 2015, at 22:18, Rich Kulawiec wrote:
> On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 03:13:37PM -0400, William Herrin wrote:
>> My first dog's name was a random and unpronounceable 30-character
> I think this (Bill's) is a very good practice.
That's what I should do. Instead, I pull down the list of candidate
questions and think to myself...
- I didn't go to a high school
- I don't understand this other high school reference
- I don't watch sports
- I don't have a favourite sports team
- I wonder vaguely whether that question actually had anything to do
- I don't have a favourite pet
- I don't know my grandmother's middle name, and never did
- I don't have a favourite colour
- I've never owned a dog
- Are pets ever really owned?
- Doesn't that speak to the denegration of others based on species?
- Aren't we against that?
and around this point, I start to think
- I've had enough of this
- this is too hard
- I don't even remember what I am signing up for at this point
- I am going to look for amusing cats on youtube
More information about the NANOG