gmail security is a joke

chris tknchris at gmail.com
Tue May 26 16:10:57 UTC 2015

I get what you are saying but my point was more about lack of crypto or
reversible crypto than stealing the account. I like what Owen is
describing, they should present all account recovery options and let the
user toggle on/off which ones they want to be usable this way the user can
make their own decisions and live with their own choices.