[SECURITY] Application layer attacks/DDoS attacks

Keith Medcalf kmedcalf at dessus.com
Mon May 25 12:44:10 UTC 2015

Without a concomitant increase in "trustworthy", assigning greater levels of trust is fools endeavour.  Whatever this trusted network initiative is, I take that  it was designed by fools or government (the two are usually indistinguishable) for the purpose of creating utterly untrustworthy networks.