[SECURITY] Application layer attacks/DDoS attacks

jim deleskie deleskie at gmail.com
Sun May 24 01:12:35 UTC 2015

While I don't think any ISP "wants DDoS" to make $$, I do based on
experience believe that business cases have to be made for everything.
With the prices pay for BW in most of the world now, ( or the last number
of years) its going to be VERY hard to get anyone to allocated time/$$ or
energy to do anything they don't need to, to get the bit to you.

-jim