Low Cost 10G Router

Pavel Odintsov pavel.odintsov at gmail.com
Wed May 20 14:54:39 UTC 2015

Hello!

Yes, we could run route add / route del when we got any announce from
external world with ExaBGP directly. I have implemented custom custom
Firewall (netmap-ipfw) management tool which implement in similar
manner. But I'm working with BGP flow spec. It's so complex, standard
BGP is much times simpler.

And I could share my ExaBGP configuration and hook scripts.

ExaBGP config: https://github.com/FastVPSEestiOu/fastnetmon/blob/master/src/scripts/exabgp_firewall.conf

Hook script which put all announces to Redis Queue:
https://github.com/FastVPSEestiOu/fastnetmon/blob/master/src/scripts/exabgp_queue_writer.py

But full BGP route table is enough big and need external processing.

But yes, with some Python code is possible to implement route server
with ExaBGP.

--
Sincerely yours, Pavel Odintsov