Low Cost 10G Router

Ray Soucy rps at maine.edu
Wed May 20 13:08:01 UTC 2015

You're right I dropped down to the v2 for pricing reasons:

- Supermicro SuperServer 5017R-MTRF
- 4x SATA
- 8x DDR3
- 400W Redundant
- Eight-Core Intel Xeon Processor E5-2640 v2 2.00GHz 20MB Cache (95W)
- 4 x SAMSUNG 2GB PC3-12800 DDR3-160
- 2 x 500GB SATA 6.0Gb/s 7200RPM - 3.5" - Western Digital RE4 WD5003ABYZ
- Supermicro System Cabinet Front Bezel CSE-PTFB-813B with Lock and Filter
(Black)
- No Windows Operating System (Hardware Warranty Only, No Software Support)
- Three Year Warranty with Advanced Parts Replacement

FWIW I used Sourcecode as the system builder.  They've been great to work
with.

--
Ray Patrick Soucy
Network Engineer

T: 207-561-3526
F: 207-561-3531

MaineREN, Maine's Research and Education Network
www.maineren.net