your mail

Larry Sheldon larrysheldon at cox.net
Tue May 19 23:54:26 UTC 2015

On 5/19/2015 15:37, Jared Mauch wrote:

> 	Can someone fix the DMARC settings to something
> more sensible?  I've had to deal with this on the outages list
> already and it's simple to have it work in a more predictable way for
> users than injecting this text.
>

> 	The best settings are Munge From, (dmarc_moderation_action)
> as it will preserve the thread in a sensible way.  I feel it's quite
> damaging to keep injecting this into the thread.  One should also clear
> the dmarc_wrapped_message_text setting.

Blank subject lines get routed to the spam sump here.  As a matter of
policy, I do not open unexpected attachments, and strong suggest that
opening an unexpected attachment may be the most dangerous thing you can
do with an email reader is some environments.

--
sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes? (Juvenal)