Low Cost 10G Router

Pavel Odintsov pavel.odintsov at gmail.com
Tue May 19 20:59:29 UTC 2015

Hello!

Yep, there are no existent open source routers yet exists. But there
are a lot of capabilities for this. We could just wait some time.

But DPDK _definitely_ could process 64mpps and 40GE with deep
inspection and processing on enough cheap E5 2670v3 chips.

Yes, definitely it's ideas about good future. They can't be used now
but they have really awesome outlook.

--
Sincerely yours, Pavel Odintsov