Low Cost 10G Router

Jameson, Daniel Daniel.Jameson at tdstelecom.com
Tue May 19 19:53:58 UTC 2015

The running estimate is about 3 cores per 10GIf to maintain Line-Rate forwarding.  The Enterprise version of Vyatte runs around 1.5-2 cores per 10Gif (Depends on how the forwarding plane is treating traffic,  if you're remarking or heavy firewall rules the interrupt forwarding cost starts to impede.