Low Cost 10G Router

Rafael Possamai rafael at gav.ufsc.br
Tue May 19 17:32:08 UTC 2015

Here is what I found on Google about Cisco's options:
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/routers/asr-1000-series-aggregation-services-routers/models-comparison.html

And when it comes to Juniper, you might be able to get it done with MX40
(look at their options, there are different combinations of chassis and
cards), and you can always upgrade to a MX80 later.

Just not sure you can find anything low cost when you need to route 10gbps.