IP Geolocation

Ben Perkins ben.perkins at essensys.co.uk
Mon May 18 09:58:28 UTC 2015

Hi,

Last year we purchased a /22 IPv4 block through RIPE.  Although most sites (including RIPE https://stat.ripe.net/185.57.92.0%2F22#tabId=at-a-glance) have updated the IP Geolocation for them to London, a few sites have yet to change and are blocking access to their sites based on this.  The 2 main sites that we are having issues with are Amex and Paypal.  We have opened tickets with them but are just being passed around and not really getting anywhere.  Has anyone had experience of this before or know of a good contact at either to help get this resolved?

Thanks in advance,

Ben