Updated prefix filtering

Faisal Imtiaz faisal at snappytelecom.net
Sat May 9 00:22:12 UTC 2015

Not sure if you missed it.. there was a discussion on this topic in the recent past...
I am taking the liberty of re-posting below.. you may find it useful.

----------------------
Hi Freddy,

As Paul has mentioned, you could check the David's project - SIR, look
at his presentation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1njanXhQqM

We've also developed a platform for the BGP monitoring and routing
optimization which could solve your problem. It would inject to the
border routers only TOP X prefixes with which you exchange most of the
traffic. The added value would be that route orders point to best
performing transit (low latency, 0 packet loss) per distant prefix.

If you are interested to know more about our software please contact me
off-list.

--
Regards,
Pawel Rybczyk
pawel.rybczyk at border6.com
office: +48 22 242 89 51 (ext.103)
mobile: +48 664 300 375

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, FL 33155
Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232

Help-desk: (305)663-5518 Option 2 or Email: Support at Snappytelecom.net