Fixing Google geolocation screwups

Fred Hollis fred at web2objects.com
Wed May 6 07:19:00 UTC 2015

Honestly, I lost patience "the system learning the proper location of
the IPv6 block". I have a very similar problem to the OP since 4-5
months, submitted this IP correction form multiple times... nothing changed.
This is *very* annoying.

Yes, my whois/SWIP is perfectly fine, every other geo ip database is
showing correct location.