yarr - Yet Another Route Server Implementation [WAS: Euro-IX quagga stable download and implementation]

Mon May 4 10:50:09 UTC 2015

Hey there,

considering the state of this discussion, BIRD seems to be the only
scalable solution to be used as a route server at IXPs. I have built a
large code base around BGP for the hoofprints project [1] and BRITE [2]
and would enjoy building another state-of-the-art open-source
route-server implementation for IXPs. Would you be so kind to send me
your feedback on this idea? Do you think, it makes sense to pursue such
a project or is it not relevant enough for you?

Best regards,
Sebastian

1: https://github.com/sspies8684/hoofprints/
2: https://brite.antd.nist.gov/statics/about