Getting hit hard by CHINANET

Mike Hale eyeronic.design at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 06:24:07 UTC 2015

I null route those IPs that stand out above the background noise at
our edge.  Seems to work relatively well so far.

I do have a request for Roland.  Would you mind sharing more details
on what you've seen regarding the various miscreants screwing with
each others' devices?

--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0