Brocade CES Routing Table Issue

Tony Wicks tony at wicks.co.nz
Thu Mar 12 19:24:04 UTC 2015

I regularly had this many years ago with the old Foundry Big Irons, the
Route table on the processor would have the correct information but an
individual forwarding table on a line card would be out of sync causing
randomly occurring route loops. They never did fix it and that was the last
time I used them with full internet route tables. This being said I saw
similar issues (that were resolved) on Unisphere (now Juniper) and Extreme
kit.