ASN to IP Mapping

Mathieu Poussin mathieu.poussin at netyxia.net
Sat Mar 7 20:48:35 UTC 2015

Hi Andrew.

Check this script I made sometime ago, it gets the information you
want, I was using it to reroute all the networks of specifics AS
trough a VPN :

https://github.com/mathieupoussin/junos_reroute_asn/blob/master/reroute_asn.pl

To make it simpler, use the command "whois -h whois.radb.net -i origin
12345", make sure you use the RIPE whois client.

Best regards,
Mathieu