Thoughts On Cheap Chinese xDSL Testers

Faisal Imtiaz faisal at snappytelecom.net
Tue Jun 30 03:17:59 UTC 2015

We have some sunrise telecom test set's which we don't use any more.
Will be willing the sell them, let me know off list.

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, FL 33155
Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232

Help-desk: (305)663-5518 Option 2 or Email: Support at Snappytelecom.net