Quanta LB4M

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Sun Jun 28 18:50:29 UTC 2015

Has anyone gotten a "non-factory" firmware to go onto these guys? There are a couple threads on Google that are inconclusive. There are rumors that it's the same as a Dell something or an HP something else, but no one has outright said, "I loaded a Dell XXXX firmware onto it and solved all of the random ass bugs."

If I didn't already have a couple of stacked Extreme x400s, I'd consider these at home, but they're somewhat buggy.

Quanta told me to contact whomever I bought it from... but I don't think the random guy on eBay is going to have much of anything useful to say.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com