Re: World's Fastest Internet™ in Canadaland

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Fri Jun 26 21:01:38 UTC 2015

Some of those are why would one EVER need more than X, while others are why would one NOW need more than X. Big difference. Simple fact that there is no residential application that needs more than even 50 megabit much less 10,000 megabit.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com