Any Verizon datacenter techs about?

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 21:37:32 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 5:32 PM, Christopher Morrow
<morrowc.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 2:46 PM, John Musbach <johnmusbach1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm a techie that recently moved to South Jersey for a tech job. To my
>> astonishment, I discovered that there appears to be a Verizon
>> datacenter near my house that has colocation:
>
> how / why did you think this has colocation?

https://www22.verizon.com/wholesale/attachments/space-exhaust/Web_UpdateSouth.pdf

if you search for somers point in there this looks like a Central
office which might offer future physical (future from 2012)
colocation, but I bet you'd have to be a CLEC to take advantage of
this...