Whats' a good product for a high-density Wireless network setup?

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Sun Jun 21 01:50:40 UTC 2015

They've been getting 5150 - 5250 approval. DFS, IIRC, has yet to happen. Well, in their AirMax line, of which the UniFi will be similar internally. They didn't have any problem with their airFiber line, which is completely FPGA.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com