Ghosts in our 6 New Ubiquity Pros - provision issues.

charles at thefnf.org charles at thefnf.org
Fri Jun 19 18:23:20 UTC 2015

On 2015-06-19 11:57, Bob Evans wrote:
> Thank You Charles,
> Been on NANOG a while - all the basic stuff we know well. Like, cables,
> cluster occurrences etc. Looking for the UniFi specific experience. Its
> not the switches, power, cables, ports show no CRC issues etc.

Sure. I've seen you around.  Always good to check the basics, start at
layer 1 and work up. That doesn't change, no matter how experienced a
crew is. :)

> We even setup another network with just 2 and it happens randomly - so
> its
> some code or something.

Wait... same controller? Or a different controller? Because if you can
replicate across access points and controllers then you've probably
found a bug. Well presuming you aren't fate sharing with anything else
(like switches).

Very weird.

   Think I'm going to let one of the guys here login
> the the controller and see if we missed a setting in the latest code.
> NANOGs real good at having someone with specific targeted knowledge
> appear.

Yes it sure is.