OPM Data Breach - Whitehouse Petition - Help Wanted

Naslund, Steve SNaslund at medline.com
Fri Jun 19 17:30:16 UTC 2015

Here is a great quote straight out of the OPM budget of 2013.

Human Resources Line of Business (HR LOB)
The Human Resources Line of Business (HR LOB) leads the government-wide transformation of HR Information Technology by focusing on modernization, integration, and performance assessment. The HR LOB is a model for its cross-agency collaboration which achieves HR service delivery improvements and cost savings results.

I guess being the model for cross-agency collaboration means providing all of the employee data any Chinese agency wants :)

Steven Naslund
Chicago IL