Ghosts in our 6 New Ubiquity Pros - provision issues.

Bob Evans bob at FiberInternetCenter.com
Fri Jun 19 16:57:29 UTC 2015

Thank You Charles,
Been on NANOG a while - all the basic stuff we know well. Like, cables,
cluster occurrences etc. Looking for the UniFi specific experience. Its
not the switches, power, cables, ports show no CRC issues etc.

We even setup another network with just 2 and it happens randomly - so its
some code or something.  Think I'm going to let one of the guys here login
the the controller and see if we missed a setting in the latest code.
NANOGs real good at having someone with specific targeted knowledge
appear.

Thank You
Bob Evans
CTO