OPM Data Breach - Whitehouse Petition - Help Wanted

Naslund, Steve SNaslund at medline.com
Fri Jun 19 14:43:08 UTC 2015

No I intentionally left those out.  Here is why.  If they would do small incremental work, they don’t get into the areas of congressional approval and GSA.  You can just do the small incremental projects under your IT operations budgeting. There is a big misconception that everything requires congressional approval or a lot of red tape to get done, it is all about thresholds.  If you wanted to replace an old obsolete switch or router, you don't need to go there.  If you propose to replace 10,000 switches and routers, then you would.

Steven Naslund
Chicago IL