Ghosts in our 6 New Ubiquity Pros - provision issues.

Bob Evans bob at FiberInternetCenter.com
Fri Jun 19 14:19:52 UTC 2015

Mel,
Thanks, for all the detail.

Everything is in doors and directly connected by new 3 to 6 foot
manufactured cables on a cisco switches. All cables have been changed -
even tired crossover cables - same results.

I'm thinking it has something to do with the controller
communications...All these APs shouldn't need a controller after
configuration and boot up. But we leave it up.

Thank You
Bob Evans
CTO