Fkiws with destination port 0 and TCP SYN flag set

Maqbool Hashim maqbool at madbull.info
Wed Jun 17 09:54:21 UTC 2015

Agreed.  Might see if I can get netstat -antp output from the operators at some point though.

I will start with one of the hosts, looks like the whole flow capturing exercise for this LAN will need to be done using multiple laptops connected to the different access ports for the hosts.  No RSPAN support on these switches and no netflow :(