ZTE GPON Configuration

DJ Anderson dj at techwebhosting.com
Tue Jun 16 12:50:24 UTC 2015

Good Morning All,

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this question or not, so here it goes.

I am looking for someone that has experience programming a ZTE GPON OLT and setting up some ONU profiles to go with it. I have just about everything figured out except some issues with the sip configuration and updating things like the country code so that it plays the right dial tone. I guess really I am looking for a ZTE GPON expert.

I am willing to pay for anyone's time I really just either need some CLI examples or just to pick someone's brain.

Any help that could be provided is greatly appreciated.

Please contact me off list.

Thanks!

DJ Anderson
Techwebhosting.com