Paging Versaweb!

Andy Blanchard zocalo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 19:44:30 UTC 2015

Is there anyone from Versaweb on the list, or anyone in the NOC at all?

Firstly, both the contact addresses you have listed in WHOIS (ipadmin@
and abuse-reports@) are bouncing emails - no such user.

More urgently, while trialling a new SIEM tool I've identified
literally thousands of unique IPs spread across at least nine separate
ARIN PI allocations scanning for MS DS / TCP:445 going back several
months. 162.255.180.0/24 would be a good place to start looking for
the common link - I've logged over 150 unique IPs in that block alone,
but the rest are not much better.

I hate to think what else might have slipped through the net - inbound
or outbound...

--
Andy

The only person to have all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe