Hardware monitoring

Jürgen Jaritsch jj at anexia.at
Sun Jun 14 17:23:09 UTC 2015

Hi,

We're using PRTG from Paessler (http://www.paessler.com). We're monitoring > 50k sensors (storage, network, hardware, applications, a/c, generators, door locks, liquid detection system in datacentres, etc) ... Best decision ever!

Best regards

Jürgen Jaritsch
Head of Network & Infrastructure

ANEXIA Internetdienstleistungs GmbH

Telefon: +43-5-0556-300
Telefax: +43-5-0556-500

E-Mail: jj at anexia.at
Web: http://www.anexia.at

Anschrift Hauptsitz Klagenfurt: Feldkirchnerstraße 140, 9020 Klagenfurt
Geschäftsführer: Alexander Windbichler
Firmenbuch: FN 289918a | Gerichtsstand: Klagenfurt | UID-Nummer: AT U63216601