Open letter to Level3 concerning the global routing issues on June 12th

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Sun Jun 14 14:37:45 UTC 2015

There are lots of options from failure to follow procedure to software defect amongst others. We are all human, except for my coworker the Troy-bot-3000. Even well intentioned and motivated people have bad things happen to them.

What I look for in these incidents is what can be learned and improved upon.

If you are motivated about the routing manifesto please join the mailing list.

Thanks,

Jared Mauch