Open letter to Level3 concerning the global routing issues on June 12th

Grzegorz Janoszka Grzegorz at Janoszka.pl
Sat Jun 13 11:48:33 UTC 2015

On 2015-06-13 12:34, Mark Tinka wrote:
> I know the largest transit providers tend to be more relaxed for various
> reasons. Some rely on filters generated by IRR entries, others don't.

Actually I had pretty good experiences with Level3 as it has been years
as they could use IRR filters to update automatically your prefix list.
I remember that Level3 was one of the first carriers to enable that
feature and several years afterwards there were still global networks
(tier1) that could only do static prefix-lists.

--
Grzegorz Janoszka