Android (lack of) support for DHCPv6

Ray Soucy rps at maine.edu
Fri Jun 12 01:10:35 UTC 2015

Well, most systems implemented DHCPv6 support a long time ago.  Despite
other efforts to have Google support DHCPv6 for Android, nothing has
happened.  There is nothing wrong with using NANOG to call out a major
vendor for this, even if they are a significant sponsor.

Just because you don't agree with the direction of the discussion doesn't
mean it has no value.

--
Ray Patrick Soucy
Network Engineer

T: 207-561-3526
F: 207-561-3531

MaineREN, Maine's Research and Education Network
www.maineren.net