eBay is looking for network heavies...

Lyndon Nerenberg lyndon at orthanc.ca
Thu Jun 11 02:47:21 UTC 2015

On Jun 10, 2015, at 11:18 AM, goemon at anime.net wrote:

> Indeed, the interview process is a two way street. Lets you evaluate who you would be working for -- or if you really would want to.

I wrote most of a very long follow-up to this. But what it boils down to is:

  +10,000

For all of you sitting across the table, consider that you are being interviewed even more intensely than you think you are interviewing us.  (By anyone who has been in the game for a while, at least.  Which means the people you have short-listed, right?)

Over the past 25 years or so, I can think of a half-dozen offers I've turned down because the employer failed the interview.  (Which doesn't make me a geeenious ... just someone who values low blood pressure, and prefers an interesting work environment over $$$)

--lyndon