Android (lack of) support for DHCPv6

Paul B. Henson henson at acm.org
Wed Jun 10 21:51:34 UTC 2015

Can we construe your postings on the issue thread as being Google and/or Androids official position? They are posted by lorenzo at google.com with a tag of "Project Member", and I believe you also declined the request in the issue under that mantle.

If your postings on the issue thread are not authoritative for Google, could you possibly put us in contact with who as Google could make an official statement as to why they are refusing to implement an accepted Internet standard already deployed by their competitors, the lack of which will directly harm their users?