Also seeking transit in Equinix SV2/Santa Clara (was: Re: RFP for Internet Transit for ARIN ASN 394018)

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Wed Jun 10 21:51:05 UTC 2015

Folks -

I forgot to mention the second west coast Internet transit RFP for
delivery at Equinix SV2 - <https://www.arin.net/announcements/2015/20150605.html>

Thanks!
/John

On Jun 9, 2015, at 9:23 AM, John Curran <jcurran at arin.net<mailto:jcurran at arin.net>> wrote:

Hello NANOG Folks -

   Apologies for the distraction, but ARIN needs some transit providers and I thought
   there may be one or two on this list...

   We need 1 GB via standard multi-mode fiber in Wowrack/Seattle - ISP must provide
   native IPv4 and IPv6 connectivity, provide full view of the IPv4 and IPv6 routing table,
   support 32-bit ASNs, etc.

   If interested, please review the full RFP for details and response information.

Thanks!
/John

John Curran
President and CEO