Lists of VPN exit addresses?

Tyler Mills tylermills at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 20:22:45 UTC 2015

I'd imagine it is quite easy for a lot of these providers to have a
pre-configured virtual machine template or cd image that they can deploy
across the board amongst a plethora of different VPS solutions as well.
Being able to bring up exit points on the fly would be very helpful in
bypassing censorship.