eBay is looking for network heavies...

ryanL ryan.landry at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 02:40:58 UTC 2015

i don't think certs have ruined the industry. bad interviewing and
recruiting, maybe...

asking encyclopedia-type "gotcha" questions are the most inane test of
someone's ability to perform well at the job. i promise you - you didn't
want to work for this person anyways.

got a cert? great. but let's whiteboard a real-world problem and see how
you do. i won't play you into a trap.