eBay is looking for network heavies...

Stefan netfortius at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 15:50:00 UTC 2015

Sort of back-tracking on the OP JD - is one to derive from the posting and
requirements for the job(s) that:

1. the need arises because of the eBay - PayPal split?
2. is PayPal leaving with the openstack [need for] expertise and associated
IaaS parts (http://www.openstack.org/user-stories/paypal/), while eBay is
keeping a more traditional infra setup?
​
Stefan