Verizon FiOS outbound mail TLS problem - Superpages people here?

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Thu Jun 4 16:15:44 UTC 2015

Anyone on the list who does outbound delivery for Verizon (which I think
is actually Superpages)?  A client has smart-hosted outbounds to *one*
of his customers bouncing suddenly with

  Deferred: 403 4.7.0 TLS handshake failed.

*My* inclination is to think that a cert expired somewhere, but his non-tech
contact there tells him that the tech people think things are ok.

I'm trying to get a mailer log fragment from them.

Cheers,
-- jra