AWS Elastic IP architecture

Steve Mikulasik Steve.Mikulasik at civeo.com
Wed Jun 3 17:29:04 UTC 2015

IoT says your toaster will be uploading your breakfast to 10 social media accounts and your socks will be connected to the hospital. Your fridge is also a spambot now too!

http://www.businessinsider.com/hackers-use-a-refridgerator-to-attack-businesses-2014-1

IoT means everything gets hacked. Maybe someone can make Cryptolocker to lock you out of your fridge until you pay a ransom. We are entering a whole new era of exciting vulnerabilities.

Steve Mikulasik