BGP Multihoming 2 providers full or partial?

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Tue Jun 2 23:00:38 UTC 2015

but I don't do email like that
why is it hard to read?
it's really hard to read email this way.
because it's out of order
umm, ok.  I fixed it for you

You've obviously never been hounded by sales folks scraping
this list that believe they should never give up. It's painful
to say the least. If every "Product Evangelist" were allowed
to do this, NANOG would be a nightmare.

<snip>

To others out there thinking of doing the same, again I say
Please read #5 https://www.nanog.org/list

From: Mike Hammett <nanog at ics-il.net>

Probably not NANOG, but I have way more traffic on many other
lists over the last 12+ years. I'm no stranger to over-zealous
sales guys. I've started blocking the ones that call my support
line and talking to the call center, despite the warning that
support is only for my customers.

So, why-oh-why encourage them here?  I'm done with this
non-thread and fixing out of order postings.  Way too much
work for me, but I'm sure it's easier for you.

No matter what either of us thinks NANOG's AUP specifically
states "Product marketing is prohibited." and "Using list
as source for private marketing initiatives is prohibited."

[FIN, ACK, Seq=2many, Len=0]

scott